Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Assistive Technology
- Caregiver Resources
- Disability Benefits
- Elder Benefits
- Learning Library
- Long Term Care Options Counseling
- Resource Directory
- Senior Nutrition Program
- Transportation Services
- Vulnerable Adults and Elders at Risk
- Young Adults Transition Services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Community Support Program
- Outpatient Mental Health Service
- Mental Health Case Management
- Substance Abuse Services
- After a Suicide Attempt Guide
- Food Share & SNAP
- Energy Assistance
- Child Care Services
- Child Care Certification
- Medical Assistance & Medicaid
- Great Rivers Income Maintenance Consortium
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Core Services Project
- Crisis Services for Children Network
- Crisis Stabilization Home
- Individualized Placement & Support
- Provider Updates
EVENT: Day in the Life of a Family in Need - October 20, 2017
Chippewa County partners, board members, community organizations are invited to this annual event to achieve a better understanding of the human services provided to the consumer. The event began with a panel discussion of telling the story of typical family in need of services. Please click on the links below to learn more.
Meth Townhall in Cornell, Wisconsin 10-11-2016
May is ADRC Month!
May is the month to recognize the Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC).
4/9/2018 4:30:00 PM
Steering into the Skid is a one--act play that showcases the ups and downs of a caregiving relationship.
4/4/2018 3:00:00 PM
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month
Dedicated to giving every child a chance to succeed and to ensure every child grows up in a safe, stable, and nurturing environment that is free from abuse and neglect.
4/3/2018 10:20:04 AM