Disability Benefit Specialist
The Disability Benefit Specialists (DBS) provides services to individuals age 18 to 59 with physical disabilities, developmental disabilities, mental health issues and/or substance abuse issues under the direction of the Program Attorneys at Disability Rights Wisconsin.
Contact Kay Hebert firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Benefit Specialists provide information, counseling and assistance regarding:
- Public and private benefit programs
- Social Security benefits
- Medical Assistance applications
- Housing and utility issues
- Prescriptions drug programs
- Other health-care benefit needs and issues
- Issues affecting an individual's access to basic income, health care and/or housing
How can a Disability Benefit Specialist Help Me?
- Provide accurate information on public and private benefits and programs
- Help determine which benefits and programs you may be entitled to
- Help you to fill out applications for benefits, programs and services
- Talk with you about your choices and the programs or services that might best meet your needs
- Provide assistance in obtaining or retaining benefits and services
- Provide referrals, assistance and support on other matters including disability rights and the impact of earnings on financial eligibility for public benefits.
DISABLED CHORE SERVICE PROGRAM
To enable persons with disabilities, ages 18-59, to hire someone to complete chores they cannot do on their own.Disabled Chore Service Program Application